Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nina Turns 2!!!




Nina turned 2 on August 19! I can't believe how fast the time is flying!


We had a very nice family party to celebrate the day. She received a lot of very nice presents, and George is getting his first real taste of things being hers and not for him to use as he wants. We of course had an incident with the cake - being my child she refused to try it! I've included a slideshow chronicling the events - she refused to try it, thought it was hilarious that I would eat it, and then she discovered that the frosting was whipped cream... need I say more. She is still in the 97% for her height at a nice 37in. George still has a few inches on her, but we'll see how long that lasts. She is now sleeping in a big girl bed, loves to do puzzles and loves her babies. Hopefully this will carry over to the new baby too - which we expect in about 2 months. All in all she is doing great and we are looking forward to the future years as well.


No comments: