We have less than 4 weeks to go! We're starting to pull the baby stuff out of the attic, and I keep thinking I better start thinking about packing a bag... Strangers keep telling me how shocked they are to see me from the front, since from the back I give no hint of being 8 months pregnant - the BEST compliment in the world!!!
I was scolded for not giving an update on Andy's burns - he is fine. He has a little scarring left on his chest and that is it. He "beard" doesn't even seem to have been effected by the free facial derm-abrasion. The guys at work are still giving him a hard time, as we also give him here at home.
George and Nina are doing great too. George loves to feel the baby kick, and asks me every day if this is the one she comes. He's has also informed us that she can share his room at night, and he will rock her back to sleep if he needs to. If only that would work! Nina likes to lift my shirt, hug my belly, and then cover it back up. She calls it the baby. I think she's in for a big surprise in a few weeks, and will miss my belly for more than one reason - poor girl!
Wish us all luck - we have a slow but big month ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment