So, it's early spring and we spent the afternoon pulling massive amounts of weeds out of the yard. Of course when I say "we" I mean me and that George and Mary watched - Nina was busy inside throwing a temper-tantrum and decided not to join us.
Mary is now rolling over! I can't believe it. She likes to actually play and wants to be entertained too! George turns 5 in two weeks and lovingly refers to his bike as "blue thunder," his current favorite monster truck. He drives it all over the yard and takes it to the "shop" for repairs. Nina still refuses to acknowledge that we are in the middle of potty-training, but Andy and I are keeping the faith. She is starting to say a few more words. We don't understand her any better, but the effort is there.
We're trying to enjoy the last few weeks before the heat. Hopefully it won't all be yardwork!
No comments:
Post a Comment