I recently reconnected with a friend on facebook. As I was looking through her profile page I noticed she had a blog. Great I thought - now I can really see what she is up to! So, I spent the next hour or so reading all of her posts and "catching up" with her. I then proceeded to tell her how I had enjoyed it and joked about how it had aided me in procrastinating on the laundry. She said great - can't wait to avoid the laundry reading up about you too! I think well, I can't really write the novel that is my life on here, but I have a blog too! It's probably been almost a year since I updated it, but that's not too bad... Imagine my horror to open this and realize that it has been nearly 21 months since I was last on here! Mary was still listed as having only 5 teeth and George had just started kindergarten!!! Eh gad: I am a horrible blogger. But, that's not true. I'm just a mom who let something get away from me and the longer you don't do something the harder it is to pick it back up again.
Please bear with me as I try to bring up to date at least the summer and now the Fall - look I'm already behind! ;)
So, once again I will attempt to keep this up for all of my friends and (especially) family who we don't get to see very often! Wish me luck and God speed!!! lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment