

In a tradition that I am getting way to used to my parents gladly whisked the 3 oldest grandchildren up north to the cabin for 5 days (over New Year's).
This year they got enough snow to build a "snow elf," and then mostly just got muddy from what I hear. LOL. Although George did find time to take a couple of long sticks and turn them into "skiis."


They rang in the new year with the Sandwich Islands (around 7pm local time) with noise makers and a champagne toast, which George informs me is awesome!
Next year they will have to take Mary with them. While she enjoyed have mommy all to herself for the first day I got pretty boring pretty quickly!
Happy New Year everyone - lets all hope it's a great one!
1 comment:
Happy New Year Jessica! Loved your updates! You crack me up! So sorry to have missed you this last trip. I will catch you on the next one.
Post a Comment